Arrival and departure
- Check in when you want, but your bed will be available from 15:00
- Check-out before time 11:00
- 24 hour access
- You can pay cash, card and by paypal
- We also accept EUR, USD, GBP, SEK and NOK
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All beds are made and ready with clean linen
- Your own linen and own sleeping bag are not allowed
- You'll find lockers in all rooms free to use. They can be locked with your own padlock (we also have padlocks for sale at the reception if you do not have one)
- Before and after checkout you can store your luggage at our pay per hour lockers
Bar and café
- We have a cosy café and bar
- Beer and cocktails
- Light dishes
- Sorry the fridges or freezers are not for residents
- Enjoy the sun in our lovely courtyard
- You can smoke in the courtyard
- For the sake of our neighbours – the rest of the courtyard is ONLY for passing through
Rent a bike
With us you find the cheapest rental bikes in Copenhagen. We have a fleet of brand new bikes for rent just ask in the reception.
All tap water in Copenhagen is clean and can be consumed.
The parking on the street is paid per hour. Buy the ticket in machines on the street. Alternatively find a parking house in the outskirts of Copenhagen.
- Children are welcome (accompanied by adults)
- We have one family room, which consists of a bunk bed and two single beds next to each other
- Children under 3 years may sleep in the same bed as their parents
- We do not have kids changing facilities, highchairs etc.