Arrival and departure
- Check in when you want, but your bed will be available from 15:00
- Check-out before time 11:00
- 24 hour access with your chip key
- It costs 200 kr to throw away the chip key
- Write to us at email@example.com
- Clean linen is always included in the price and must be used for reasons of hygiene
- Make your bed as soon as you arrive
- Own linen and own sleeping bags are not allowed
- You'll find lockers in all rooms free to use. They can be locked with your own padlock (we also have padlocks for sale at the reception if you do not have one)
- If needed we will store your luggage for as cheap as DKK20,- per day AFTER your check out
- Free luggage storage on the check in day
- We have a small guest kitchen so you can make your own food
- The kitchen is open from 7:00 to 21:00
- You can also put things in the fridge – do not forget to write your name and bed number
- Enjoy the sun in our lovely courtyard
- You can smoke in the courtyard
- For the sake of our neighbors – the rest of the courtyard is ONLY for passing through
Rent a bike
With us you find the cheapest rental bikes in Copenhagen. We have a fleet of brand new bikes for rent.
All tap water in Copenhagen is clean and can be consumed.
The parking on the street is paid per hour. Buy the ticket in machines on the street. Alternatively find a parking house in the outskirts of Copenhagen.
Still have questions? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children welcome (accompanied by adults)
- We have one family room, which consists of a bunk bed and two single beds next to each other
- An extra bed may be put in that room
- Children under 3 years may sleep in the same bed as their parents
- We have bed wetting sheets which MUST be used, so the bed is certainty ready for the next guest
- We do not have kids changing facilities, highchairs etc.